Description · · ·
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Automatically detect from all devices
* Expose a plugin API so other developers can provide additional custom frames (like DashClock and Muzei)
* Better error messages
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots.
For tracking bugs with Crashlytics.
Freeze Frame - Photo Grabber Varies with device.apk filesize is Varies with device this apk price is:$2.99 Category is MEDIA_AND_VIDEO Rom 2.2 and up
Meme Generator Varies with device.apk filesize is Varies with device this apk price is:$1.99 Category is ENTERTAINMENT Rom Varies with device
QR Code Reader is the best frame code and barcode reader for Android, QR and Barcode preparation application. Every kind of frame reads code and barcode and is very easy to use.QR
The device frame generator allows you to quickly wrap your app screenshots in real device artwork. This provides better visual context for your app screenshots on your web site or
This app lets you generate cute cat avatars. Enter your name (or whatever you want) and let the app automatically generate a new cat for this name. Share the nicest one with your f
Lightweight and powerful random values generatorââ comprising:- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal di
Free (with no ads and permissions) QR/Barcode generatorââ comprising: - QR code generator (also known as Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Cod
APK Generator will extracts APK of all application which is installed in your device.â â Fast and easy to use.â â
Cool Fancy Text Generator is a handy tool that helps convert normal text to different stylish cool text, thus it helps create text with cool symbol and fancy font. Basically, it is
LoNe IpG is a theme for Icon Pack Generator.All icons are themed!!!Including over 100 possibilities of customization!!!HOW TO USE-download Icon Pack Generator app: https://play.go