Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 20/E 1.0 [Patched + AOSP]0Downloads, 0 Comments
Description · · ·
Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal Medicine
The definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines, state-of-the art radiographic images, therapeutic approaches and specific treatments, hundreds of demonstrative full-color drawings, and practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives you the informational foundation you need to provide the best patient care possible.
• Thoroughly revised content—covering the many new breakthroughs and advances in clinical medicine that have occurred since the last edition of Harrison’s. Chapters on acute and chronic hepatitis, management of diabetes, immune-based therapies in cancer, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, HIV, and many more, deliver the very latest information on disease mechanisms, diagnostic options, and the specific treatment guidance you need to provide optimal patient care.
• State-of-the-art coverage of disease mechanisms: Harrison’s focuses on pathophysiology with rigor, and with the goal of linking disease mechanisms to treatments. Improved understanding of how diseases develop and progress not only promotes better decision-making and higher value care, but also makes for fascinating reading and improved retention. Harrison’s summarizes important new basic science developments, such as the role of mitochondria in programmed and necrotic cell death, the immune system’s role in cancer development and treatment, the impact of telomere shortening in the aging and disease processes, and the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Understanding the role of inflammation in cardiovascular disease, the precise mechanisms of immune deficiency in HIV/AIDS, prions and misfolded proteins in neurodegenerative diseases, and obesity as a predisposition to diabetes are just a few examples of how this edition provides essential pathophysiology information for health professionals.
• All-new sections covering a wide range of new and emerging areas of vital interest to all healthcare professionals. New sections include: Sex and Gender-based Issues in Medicine; Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, and Metabolic Syndrome; and Consultative Medicine— Plus, a new Part covering cutting-edge topics in research and clinical medicine includes great new chapters on the role of Epigenetics in Health and Disease, Behavioral Strategies to Improve Health, Genomics and Infectious Diseases, Emerging Neuro-Therapeutic Technologies, and Telomere Function in Health and Disease, and Network System Medicine.
• Important and timely new chapters—such as Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more—offer the very latest, definitive perspectives on must-know topics in medical education and practice.
• Updated clinical guidelines, expert opinions, and treatment approaches from world-renowned editors and authors contribute to the accuracy and immediacy of the text material and present a clear blueprint for optimizing patient outcomes.
• End-of-chapter suggested readings reinforce the text material and provide a robust platform for further study and research.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images, tables and videos with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. You can also creating bookmarks, notes, highlights, and change the text size for easier reading.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Internal Medicine 2014 1.9.1.apk filesize is 7.8M this apk price is:0 Category is MEDICAL Rom 2.3 and up
Logos and brands are all around us, so why not check if you know them? Logo Quiz 2015 will help you test your knowledge of this field. Around 300 questions in 4 categories: Interne
MASTER MODERN MEDICINE!Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal MedicineThe definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with
Lanthier (Lan-tee-yÃ©) is an application based on the sixth and most recent edition of the highly successful pocketbook by the same name. Completely re-imagined for Android, this
Pill reminder is an alarm app that will remind you to take your medicines on time. Just add all your medicine doses and relax.Never forget your medicine.Features:========- Schedule
Don't gamble on the most important exam of your career... ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medic
The authors of "Symptom to Diagnosis" present these step-by-step algorithms which offer insight into sound evidence-based clinical reasoning from chief complaint to diagnosis for i
When every second counts, turn to - the ultimate on-call and office companion. This streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference delivers evidence-based diagnosis and treatment
★ The Essential Guide to First Aid and Medical Emergencies ★ Before embarking on your next outdoor adventure, Medicine for the Outdoors is an essential tool to download to your
Basic Survival Medicine is an app from the series of "Survival Kit" apps. It contains information about basic medicine and first aid that can be used during survival situationOne m