Description · · ·
all your journals and photos across multiple Android devices in real time
to each entry (depend on your Google Drive storage)
keep everything in place with journeys, activities (detail below) or by tags, categories, people, places
* Plan for your future with the unique and flexible todos feature (detail below)
* Browse recent photos and start a new entry right from the main screen
* Automatically add geotag and places
* Search all journals by keyword from entry text or detail items
* Lock the journal app by fingerprint or password
* Export/import journals to your persistent storage
* Support offline, automatically sync when network available
* Simple and delight with Material design
* Import from Journey, Day One Journal, and Diaro
* Whether you're working on an exciting project, learning something new or achieving a goal, create journeys to track the step to step progress separately.
* An activity is simply a journaling topic (eg: Gratitude Journal, Daily Reflection, Weekly Summarize,... ) or things you want to keep on track (eg: books you read, movies you watched,...)
* Keep everything on track in a manageable way instead of keeping multiple journals
* Easy to include the context for each entry so you don't need to mention it again and again
* Easy to look back your memories and see the progress you made for each aspect of your life
* Help remind you to regularly write/update to ensure no missing step in your personal development, self-improvement.
Plan your future by the todos feature inspired by Bullet Journal. The todo is very flexible:
* You can set the time for a date, a week, or even a month. No need to know the exact date ahead.
* When that week/month comes in, you can update the time to be more specific or defer it to another date/week/month.
* You can use it in conjunction with an activity/journey in order to do things like habit tracker/reminder.
Journal it! is free to use even with real-time sync. Subscribe to premium to remove ads (only minimal native ads) and unlock unlimited todos.
Please use the “Feedback” button on the left panel of the journal app to quickly send me feedback, suggestions, bug report. I'll get back to you within 1 business day.
* Email: [email protected]
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/destudiosite/
* Updates on app development progress: https://www.instagram.com/journalitapp/
* Website, forum: http://journalitapp.weebly.com/
Track the past, organize the present, and plan for the future. Start document your life from today by
Journal it!. Stop missing out your precious memories.
iHunt Journal 2.6.6.apk filesize is 2.7M this apk price is:$5.99 Category is SPORTS Rom 2.3.3 and up
Trip Journal 7.0.5.apk filesize is 8.5M this apk price is:$2.99 Category is TRAVEL_AND_LOCAL Rom 2.1 and up
A new and exciting way to read and store dreams.With Dream Journal Ultimate you can:Logging your dreams in a dream journal or dream diary is one of the most essential steps in beco
Do you want to keep a diary of your own thoughts and feelings or finances or brilliant ideas or maybe a story of a trip in photos? Or maybe all at once? All this can be done using
Your personal life journal: diary & notes, protected with a password.*** Features ***- Daily diary- Notes and tasks list- Private and secure, protected by a password- Simple, c
Journal that motivates you to write more, by viewing your writing as a color gradient. Invest in a journal that helps you commit to writing regularly. Record your daily events and
The Five Minute Journal is the simplest thing you can to start your day happier. Based on proven positive psychology research, it focuses your attention on the good in your life an
Beautiful yet discrete, this amazing secret diary was created to be simple and user friendly just so that you can focus on writing your day to day life story as it happens.Either y
Do you keep a diary or journal? This app provide a diary and calendar function. You can write down your feeling of the day, and see the progress of your colorful life. Diary functi
New weight-management app with very popular cute illustrations from Japan!This is a must-see for everybody who has ever tried a weight-management app without being able to actually