Description · · ·
- Barometer, Altimeter and Hygrometer (BETA)
- Fully customizable (Now you can change colors of almost everything)
- Widget with trends
- DashClock support
- Uses built-in sensors
- Multiple units supported (Pressure - hPa, mmHg. inHg, mbar, atm. Altitude - meters, feet)
- Internet connection is required only for providing better accuracy of the altimeter (but only downloads data when you want to - there is no background data usage)
- Data exporting to a .csv file (supported by MS Excel etc.)
- NO ADS
Nexus 5 users - there is a hardware or firmware bug in Nexus 5 (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=62938). Until it is fixed I strongly recommend not to use pressure tracking as it will make other sensors hang and the app will also show some random values.
Some usage tips:
- QNH can be changed using volume buttons (short click, long click)
- http://www.mapping.com/airportcodes.shtml - visit this site to find your nearest airport ICAO code. It provides more accuracy of the altimeter.
- DashClock users â€“ DC refreshes itself about once an hour. After installing the Barometer app, enabling pressure tracking and adding barometer to a DC widget, please wait a while(up to an hour) until it starts displaying correct pressure (instead of â€˜000â€™). Pressure tracking service of the Barometer app does not start immediately. It is synced with other services running on Your device to preserve battery.
- Widgets (normal, not DashClock Extension) refresh with a frequency set by Pressure Tracking Interval (in app settings). It is possible to refresh widgets manually without enabled pressure tracking option (but without displaying trends). To do so, please set widget click action to 'Refresh widget'.
- If you want to have a fully transparent widget background - slide the opacity bar to the far left (it doesn't matter what color it is)
- If you calibrate your barometer to show reduced pressure - disable the 'Use barometer calibration' option in Altimeter Settings.
Supported languages â€“ English, Polish, Dutch and German. If you want to add more translations â€“ please feel free to contact me.
For those who don't see this app in GooglePlay on their devices(CM users - I'm talking to you). Please contact me via email.
Barometer Altimeter DashClock 2.8.apk filesize is 466k this apk price is:0 Category is WEATHER Rom 4.0 and up
Barometer & Altimeter 13.2.apk filesize is 2.0M this apk price is:0 Category is WEATHER Rom 4.0 and up
Make use of the built-in sensors of your device!Features: - Barometer, Altimeter and Hygrometer (BETA) - Fully customizable (Now you can change colors of almost everything) - Ch
Barometer and Altimeter is a simple application for measuring atmospheric pressure and altitude.The application uses:- built-in GPS,- built-in pressure sensor / barometer (if the d
DS Altimeter is an elevation meter, elevation logger, and altitude mapper. In addition to showing and optionally tracking your altitude, the app allows you to search the altitude
Altimeter is a smart tracking devices, used to altitude measure. It is perfect app for people who love hiking, skiing, mountain biking and other outdoor activities. Any time and wi
Professional altimeter. Detection position and high altitude very accurate. Through this Altimeter application you will be able to know the real height of where you are. Very curat
Apex Notifier is an extension application for Apex Launcher Pro (2.0+) and DashClock Widget (Android 4.2+). It provides notification data to those applications and does nothing on
Have you ever wanted to know who's on your favorite Minecraft server, right from your home or lock screen? If you have then MC Online for DashClock is for you.This extension for th
Altimeter applications. Receive Android phone using GPS location to display the altitude. When hiking, when traveling, your use. I wonder altitude in the mountains, or you are wond