Description · · ·
Pro features (comparing with free version):
âœ” Ad free
âœ” Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
âœ” Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
âœ” Auto-play last channel option
âœ” Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
âœ” M3U and XSPF playlists support
âœ” Playlists history
âœ” Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
âœ” Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
âœ” Grid or list view of TV channels
âœ” EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
âœ” Start app on device boot option
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
* First you'll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
IPTV Pro 2.7.1.apk filesize is 771k this apk price is:$2.50 Category is MEDIA_AND_VIDEO Rom 2.2 and up
is a Live IPTV app for end-users that provides the facility to watch Live TV, VOD, Series & TV Catchup on their Android Devices (Mobiles, Android Boxes, Fire TV Stick etc.). It’
This app turns your smartphone into a handy Remote Control for Perfect Player IPTV (requires Perfect Player 1.4.2 or newer).Instructions to work with Perfect Player IPTV: You shou
StbEmuwiki: http://wiki.stbemu.comKeep in mind that this app is configured for a demo IPTV portal for testing purposes. If you want to use the app you have to configure the app for
- The app tests the items on the IPTV List and shows whether it is online or offline. - The app converts the list into formats: M3U8, M3U, XSPF and WPL. - The app saves what you w
Live Stream TV from M3U Local IPTV playlist or from your Internet service provider.Automatically Scan Playlists - Test every URL that is in your playlist, if it works the indicator
Features:- Simple UI- The app checker IPTV List , out iptv list is online- Output txt format, m3u format- Check multi type of items in list: m3u8, mp4, mkv,..- Support multi protoc
This is IPTV Application that works with any IPTV service provider with their API or Playlist URL(include m3u file). This will work on Android tab/phone as well as Android Box** DI
With TiviMate you can watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Android set-top boxes.Main features:• Modern user interface designed for big screens• Support for multip