With Any.DO you can now easily capture, organize, & share all the things you need to do. It''s free, simple & fun!
» Top 10 android apps of 2011 (NY Times)
» Must have Android app (PC Magazine)
» Best Android app of 2011 (TechCrunch)
» "Any.DO Is a Crazy Intuitive, Gesture-Based To-Do App for Android" (Lifehacker)
» Instead of typing, just tap the microphone icon and tell Any.DO what needs to get done. We will convert your words into text.
» Typing on mobile keyboard is a mess; Any.DO will try to predict what you need to do, automatically.
» Drag & Drop tasks to plan your agenda.
» Swipe off a task to mark it as complete.
» Shake your device to clear the completed tasks.
» Add reminders for the things you MUST do.
» Write down notes (you can also use them as sub-tasks)
» Sort tasks by date, folder or priorities.
» Add the Any.DO widget to your homescreen to stay on top of everything.
» Invite friends, family and colleagues to do stuff, together (from updating the grocery list with your spouse, planning your next vacation or syncing on an office project).
» Get notified when the shared task gets updated.
» Sync with Google to have all your to-do''s in your inbox
» Backup of your tasks on your SD card.
» Any.DO''s future versions will sync to: Taskos to do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more...
» Choose your own theme (White or Black)
» Add, Edit and Delete task folders
- Send a task to your friend using Android Beam! Start on your task''s "Share" screen (For NFC-enabled devices with Android 4.0+)
- Set an alert straight from the Missed-Call dialog
- Got reminded to call back? Call directly from the reminder dialog
- Fixed: Google Tasks sync issues
- Snooze alerts with our new Alert dialog
- Stepped out of a meeting? Add your takeaways on our new Post-Meeting dialog (For Android 4.0+)
- Schedule meetings straight from Any.DO! (Android 4.0+)