BEFORE PURCHASE PLEASE CLEAR YOUR PLAY STORE CACHE!
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF or FLAC file
• Fade in/out samples
• Normalize samples
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware''s capabilities
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 2.2 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us!
Note that there is a DEMO version for you to try! Search for Audio Evolution Mobile here on Google Play. We only want happy customers, so please try before you buy and tell us about missing features or bugs you find!
• MIDI sequencing
• Upload to SoundCloud
• ...your ideas are welcome!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AudioEvolution5
• Sample display for stereo samples is now correct. This bug was introduced in the previous version caused by an error in the smooth horizontal zooming.
• Smooth horizontal zooming
• Scrolling to the right with the scrollpad wasn''t always correct: solved
• Save range to a file or save sample piece now appends .wav if not already there
• Loading a project did not load fx parameters: solved
• Support for ES File Explorer for importing sample data: don''t forget to press the ''Ok'' button in ESFE after selecting a file! Note that LAN doesn''t work yet.
• This version should be compatible with more devices like Galaxy Note and ZTE Light.
• Galaxy Note didn''t show EQ: solved
• The grid is now also displayed on top of samples
• Sample overview didn''t always function as scrollpad: solved.
• Undo/Redo could cause a crash after loading or starting a new project: solved.
Tags: audio, record, recording, multitrack, j4t, DAW, fourtrack, fourtracks, audio editing, audio mixing, cubase
Added fade in/out, normalize and reverse features (long-press sample and select first item in pop-up menu)
Screen now stays on while playing back or recording
A crash that could occur when switching your phone back on when AE Mobile was active should now be solved.