Catch is a free, feature-packed app that allows you to capture your ideas and experiences across all your devices with secure auto-syncing to the cloud. Capture photos, jot notes, record voice memos, map your location and attach reminders. And now private and shared Streams lets you gather your notes into collections which can be used as a personal private folders or shared as a private, collaborative spaces.
With Streams you get:
- A fast, lightweight platform that provides flexibility for mobile users to keep their Streams private or share and collaborate with others
- Easy management of shared Streams for inviting and managing contributors
- Up to three streams for free
- Access features quickly with an updated dashboard on smaller devices
- Add text, multiple voice recordings and multiple images to any note
- Backup notes for free across all Android and iOS devices and on the web with secure sync to Catch.com
- Improved ability to filter notes by chronology, multiple tags, stars and more
- Full support for tablets running Android 3.0+ for a wide-screen experience
- Email notes in by sending them to [email protected]
- Use inline #tagging to organize and find your notes easily
- Scan product barcodes to capture gift ideas
Upgrade to Catch Pro to attach PDF/Office files, to create up to 10 streams and upload up to 1GB of new content each month or to Catch Premier for up to 50 streams and 5GB of new monthly content.
Learn more: https://catch.com/learn-more/why/
Note that the ‘Read contact data’ permission is there only so you can easily pick email addresses from your existing Contacts list when inviting people to your streams.