You can follow me up over here :-
I have the iLayers Icon theme too,if want the Icons for it,Just Hangout me.
This theme will work only on Marshmallow stock rom for Nexus devices or AOSP roms which support layers e.g. Krexus, MinOS,Cataclysm... It won't work on roms with CMTE. Apparently it won't
work on ROMs with day/night switch too.
Your device must be rooted and have the new Layers Manager app.
If you don't know what are layers and how to install a layers theme, you should read this: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102261717366580091389/stream/b8a8c545-e143-429c-82bb-e3bd52de0a8a
Don't report bugs if you use some of xposed modules or change default DPI.
If you have bug with invisible statusbar icons, don't report it, it's a ROM issue,just untick the statusbar in the layers manager to get the stock status bar.
Themed Apps :-
- AOSP Contacts
- AOSP Dialer
- AOSP Keyboard
- Google App
- Google Contacts
- Google Dialer
- Google Keyboard
- Launcher 3
- Translucent Gradient Settings
- White Settings
- Dejan's NavBar
- iPhone Home
- Black Tinted
- White Tinted
Installation Instructions :-
1. Open Layers Manager.
2. Uninstall any other installed overlays(if installed).
3. Do a Reboot.
4. Open Layers Manager again and select iLayers from the cards.
5. Select all the General Overlays and Choose your Navbars and QuickSettingsTint.
6. Choose one style for Settings in the Style Specific Overlays.
7. Click the Floating button.
8. Reboot and Enjoy :)