The app allows you to view detailed network information (LTE/CDMA/EVDO/1xRTT on any provider that supports it) and change Sprint specific settings on the phone.
Root access is only required to change settings without knowing MSL in 4.4.2 and earlier. In 4.4.3 and later, root is required for everything due to a change by Google
- Ability to view virtually all CDMA cell tower info
- Ability to view virtually all LTE cell tower info (Any LTE provider worldwide)
- Enable/disable band 26 and 41 LTE, set priority of LTE bands
- Edit settings without MSL (REQUIRES ROOT!)
- View MEID/ESN on CDMA networks
- Many more!
For support, please visit this thread on XDA Developers:
Android L users: Please update to the latest SuperSU and reboot your device afterwards if it wont run.
WARNING:Although this app itself cannot change any settings, the hidden pages it launches may be able to cause irreversible damage to your phone if used incorrectly. Please ensure you know what you are doing before changing any settings!