âNamed as Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is a fantastic game. A combination of physics, survival and classic eat em upâ â WeDoCode
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and growâbut beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
âThe ultimate ambient experienceâ â Gizmodo
âBeyond doubt, a work of geniusâ â GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
âWhether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.â â player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice â Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game â IGN
* Game of the Year â Create Digital Music
* Best in Show â IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations â Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere â IGN
* Best Soundtrack â IGN
* Most Innovative Game â Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (Full version only.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles. (Demo version includes the first 8 levels, so only a limited sampling of these.)
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoomâ¦
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode. (Full version only.)
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration. (Full version only.)
â NEW MULTIPLAYER â (Full version only.)
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducingâ¦ Antimatter Impasse.
***Please note that local multiplayer between iPhone/iPad and Android is not yet supported.
4/4 â , Must Have - âWe are more than overwhelmed by Osmos for iPadâ¦ The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplisticâ¦ You just wonât find another experience quite like it.â â Slide To Play
âa beautiful, absorbing experience." â IGN
5/5 stars â , Macworld Editorâs Choice - âOne of the best games weâve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...â
âOsmos is a must-play...â -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - âOsmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.â -AppAdvice
âBrilliantly cleverâ -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)