Light Void are simple, clean, minimal, flat icons for android devices. Icon centers are transparent creating a window to the background behind them. The hollow icon center changes with whatever is behind it making the entire display blend together very well.
-- Features --
- 3,150+ Hand-crafted HD icons
- 200+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
- Two battery widgets
- Digital clock widget
- Analog Clock Widget
- Weather widget
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added constantly
- All wallpapers shown are included
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 200+ cloud/sky/landscape/Classical art wallpapers.
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 3,150 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- Easy link to request icons.
- Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at [email protected], or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons." Visit my site at http://www.natewren.com