***If you fail to read the theme notes at the bottom, I will not bother to help fix your issue***
Please also keep in mind that this is a FREE theme; please rate it accordingly
Let your wallpaper shine through with material darkness!
I am proud to present to you my first cm theme, which embodies clarity and darkness in the finest balance. I do wish to provide as much support as possible, but please note that the theme engine is still in it's alpha stages, and that we do not have complete control over everything.
The theme itself is very much in alpha as well, but I will continue working on it until I feel it is good.
Though I support all of your ratings, and do suggest that you voice your opinions, a low rating will do little to help this theme move forward. Please also consider sending me an email with both your system info (rom, phone model etc) and a logcat that shows the error (usually contains "assets/overlay").
Please check out the xda thread for special releases and further support.
(as I side note, if you submit a bug report and say that you've read the theme notes in it, I'll be a lot happier to help you :) )
- You must have an updated rom (likely made jan 29) to have the proper commits that go with the new settings theme
- This theme will not "break" your phone any more than the next theme. If you are having instability issues, it is likely the theme chooser itself or your rom. Remember, ALPHA. It is also the responsibility of your rom developer to keep up to date with the latest commits. I try to add a gap time for everyone to update, but in the end, if your rom does not have something that cm has, you might lose compatibility.
- The boot animation in this theme is built for the nexus 5 or other xxhdpi phones. It has a high resolution, and may crash on lower end devices. Just be aware of this
- Always make sure you reboot after applying a theme. If it doesn't work, clear all your apps in the recent list and reboot again, or apply the system theme and reapply my theme. Don't submit bug reports until you do this; I don't want two emails detailing how you have an issue that was then fixed in 5 seconds with the power button.
- If you are still having issues with only my theme, please send me a logcat containing the error. Download catlog from the playstore for more info.
- If an icon in your settings app isn't themed, please send me your settings.apk under system/priv-app, or give me a link to the source code
- If you do happen to get into a bootloop, go into TWRP, use the file manager, and delete my app. If I see ratings explaining how you had to do a "full wipe" with no mention of reading this comment, I will not reply.
- NEVER submit a bug report if you are using xposed (I know I've themed it, but it doesn't mean I can deal with issues that may be affected by it).
- IF YOUR SYSTEMUI IS NOT BEING THEMED
--- Download and install SQLite Editor from Play Store (or find a free alternative)
--- Launch SQLite Editor
--- Scroll down until you see Settings Provider (com.android.settings.provider)
--- Click on "secure"
--- Scroll down to (usually the last option) "themeConfig" and click on it.
--- Click on Edit on top.
--- Delete everything inside value.
--- Save & Reboot
- Have an app that isn't properly themed, or that is broken with an update? Use a file manager like root explorer, go into my apk, delete the folder related to the buggy app, resign the apk, and install it again (or leave it where it is). After you reapply it, that app won't be themed anymore.
And if you like my work, please consider a donation :)
Credits for the donation lib used go to Dominik SchÃ¼rmann