Support all vr video types, free and full features VR player app for cardboard.
Support cinema mode, 180 degree, 360 degree mode and the vast majority of support for video, audio subtitle formats. We have a lot of test and adjust the parameters of VR, making most people have a good viewing experience in the process of viewing.
- Supports most video formats such as mp4, mov, avi, wmv, etc.
- Support 4K Resolution
- Flat-screen playback support cinema mode and void mode
- Support full-screen playback in cinema mode
- Support sccreen rotation by head tracking in void mode.
- 180Â° viewing experience
- 360Â° panorama video and 360Âº 3D for a full 3D VR experience
- Side-by-side 3D video mode
- Top-bottom stereo 3D video mode
- Support gaze input(default 3 seconds)
- Support subtitle file (.srt) and alternatively close open
- Support volume, brightness adjustment
- Support play, pause, progress control
- Video selection in VR mode and video thumbnail is supported.
- VR Videos directory recording all VR videos.
- Recording playback operation options to facilitate follow-up to play
- Have done Cardboard parameter correction
- Support to choose rgbvr player to play videos in file explorer
The srt file is used by the same video file name.Fox example,
The VR Videos directory (/sdcard root path/VR Videos/) is a specialized storage directory for VR videos.
You can put your vr movies into this directory.In VR mode Home, the first directory is placed to the first position.
We implement using flat, half spherical and spherical mapping to render panoramic videos.For 3D videos, top-bottom, bottom-top, left-right and right-left video support are implements
using the following naming convention.
"_TB.mp4" Top/Bottom flat video
"_BT.mp4" Bottom/Top flat video
"_LR.mp4" Left/Right flat video
"_RL.mp4" Right/Left flat video
"_180_TB.mp4" Top/Bottom 180Â° video
"_180_BT.mp4" Bottom/Top 180Â° video
"_180_LR.mp4" Left/Right 180Â° video
"_180_RL.mp4" Right/Left 180Â° video
"_360_TB.mp4" Top/Bottom panoramic video
"_360_BT.mp4" Bottom/Top panoramic video
"_360_LR.mp4" Left/Right panoramic video
"_360_RL.mp4" Right/Left panoramic video
4) Upcoming features
- Support video online on-demand feature