You could choose your preferred trigger event to trigger the capture, the captured image
file will be delivered to the place you preferred.
now supported trigger events:
- Device volume key: both up and down keys;
- Bluetooth headset volume key: both up and down keys;
now supported deliver types:
- Local delivery: you could check captured image out in Mo Capture app;
- Mail delivery: The captured image will be delivered as an attachment to your mail account;
Your local captured images could be protected by a lock pattern if you set. And there images
are also not visible in other apps, such as Gallery, etc.
Mo Capture, you do not have to root your device to take a capture silently!
1. Turn off the device screen, no matter what kind of app you are staying in;
2. Let the trigger event (defined in Mo Capture app -> Trigger) happen after you target what you want to capture;
3. Wait for a vibration that means successful capture;
1. For Samsung Galaxy users, please disable touch sounds so as to capture silently;