It support both ARM and X86 CPU devices, and can render flash files locally, faster than any other cloud-based player.
It support Android 4.0 to 7.0 Nougat, and has been fully tested.
You just need to open the file browser and choose a SWF or FLV file on SD card, then game or video will be played.
GamePad Feature is under developing, it can simulate keyboard on Android screen, usefully for flash game.
1. Support Android 4.0 to 7.0 Nougat
2. Support both ARM and X86 CPU devices
3. Support SWF & FLV format
4. Support Pause & Continue (use back button)
5. Support Fullscreen
6. Support Background color, Orientation settings
7. Support Drag & Drop for flash game, enable it at Settings page manually
8. Support Powerful file browser
9. Support History
10. No Need install any other plugins
[HOW TO USE]
1. First, Please click "Test Your Device" button and select a Sample to play.
2. If play success, Congratulations! Your device is compatible with this flash player.
2. Download the SWF or FLV files, and put them on SD card.
3. Click "Open a SWF & FLV" button to select one SWF or FLV file.
4. You can also find recently played files on History.
5. Enjoy it.
Please vote 5 stars(â â â â â ) and post some comments, if you enjoy our app.