PC Client (and some setup) REQUIRED. Windows or Linux clients available. Follow in-app messages. You may consider trying the free version first to make sure everything works. (PC client is same for both versions).
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc.)
- Various video formats and resolutions
- Audio support ("DroidCam Microphone")*
- IP/Surveillance Camera (No computer client required for this. Will work on almost all networks/computers)
- Turn on Camera Flash LED light
- Front Camera option for Android 2.3 devices
NOTE: If the Market fails to download the app, log on to your Google Checkout account, Cancel the order and try again.
* Audio is experimental: Windows only; Not available via Bluetooth. It seems on Android 2.3 audio is now recorded in large chunks causing a delay, thus not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. x64 Windows will block the audio by default.
Please report any issues you encounter after updating.
- Redesigned UI
- Display supported resolutions as reported by device
- Other fixes
- Unfortunately attempts at fixing audio on Android 2.3 did not yield adequate results. There is just too much delay.
- PC client UPDATED to v3.5. Follow the "Updates" link at dev47apps.com
- Add new resolutions.
- Auto Focus button while streaming (Format A or C).
- Other tweaks.