Read your docs or flip through your albums when you''re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Automatically uploads photos and videos in the background using Wi-Fi or data plan
• Up to 3 GB of free space for uploading photos automatically (in 500 MB increments)
• Upload files of any size
We now store your Dropbox credentials in Android''s secure Account Manager. This means Dropbox can''t be installed on your SD Card and requires the "Your Accounts" permissions. These permissions only allow us to access accounts we create.