Note: the app is a shell and comes with no dictionaries, much like a music player does not come with music. You use the files you already have, or the ones you can get on the internet.
This is the paid version, with no ads and unlimited dictionaries. There''s also a free version available - try it out first before purchasing this one.
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL files
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
* StarDict files
* Dictd files
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology files
Just copy those files on your SD card, in the GoldenDict directory!
* All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds. We don''t compromise on quality.
* It''s fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
* The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it - forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use "ColorDict 3" as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy - just press and hold "Search" button on your device!
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create index files for your dictionaries
* WAKE_LOCK - to ensure you phone doesn''t sleep while indexing is in progress (it''s a one-time operation)
* READ_PHONE_STATE - for license check.
This is a full, paid version. It has no ads and can support an unlimited amount of dictionaries! If you need to test-drive the program, either try the free version first, or just purchase this paid version now and then ask for a refund within two weeks (see below).
SUPPORT AND REFUNDS: If you have any difficulty or problem, instead of leaving a negative review, write an email to [email protected], and we''ll sort out everything. Every customer is entitled to an extended full refund within two weeks from the day of purchase, no questions asked. To get a refund, just write an email to [email protected] telling us so. Enjoy!
1.3.0: A button to clear word input when something is entered added. When the word input is activated, all text is selected now. All accent marks are now shown in all dictionaries. An option to highlight stressed letters with a different color added (for Lingvo dictionaries). Some Bgl files which could not be indexed before can now be indexed.
1.2.1: Fix licensing problem on Nook Touch.