Must Have Photography Application, Tilt-Shift Maker!
The first Tilt-Shift Maker for Android, GRAND Launching!
* Please e-mail([email protected]) us if you have any issues with Tilt-Shift Maker (We can''t reply to Android Market comments), we will give you a refund and later notify you once we''ve fixed the problem. It would be very helpful if you include your device information. :)
* Your good review & fair rate of the app really cheers us keep on making it better! :)
(☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars please, if you like Tilt-Shift Maker!!!)
(1) 3 types of blur effect
Radial, Oval, and Linear Blur
With 3 types of blur effect, you can get thousands of different moods of picture.
- Since you can control the strength of blurring, and change the focus and the area of it, you can change a photo in a variety of ways.
- Tilt-Shift Maker applies gradual blur so it makes the effect on your picture very natural.
- One finger touch, move the focus. Two finger pinching, control the scale of blur.
(2) Outstanding Editing Features and Unlimited Combinations of filter effect
Tilt-Shift Maker provides 4 kinds of color adjustment: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, WhiteBalance.
You can change the mood of your picture with unlimited combinations of color adjustments. Simultaneously you can check out how the effect is applied to your picture in real-time, so you will get the best filter effect as you imagined.
(3) Vintage and Chic effect with Vignetting
Vignetting makes your picture vintage and chic by darkening sides of a picture. Besides, if you use vignetting with color filters, pictures look unique and distinctive like being taken by Lomo or ToyCamera
[ Features ]
- Take a photo or load it from gallery
- 3 types of blur: Radial, Oval, Linear Blur
- Blur strength control
- Color Adjustment: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, White Balance
- Vignetting strength control
- User Manual
☆☆☆ Notice ☆☆☆
* NOT Support ICS (Android 4.0) yet! Please wait for it. :)
* Supported OS : Android 2.2(Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread) // optimized to Gingerbread
* Supported Screen Resolution : 800 x 480, 854x480, 960x540, 1024x600, 1280x720, 1280x800
* Over 512MB RAM devices recommended.
* It would take time to process filter effect depending on devices.
* Please make sure you are connected to the internet when you use Tilt-Shift Maker for the first time(google license check required)
* If you can''t find saved photo from your gallery, please install free photo viewer (ex. QuickPic) from market. Then, you can find your photos in ''Tilt-Shift Maker'' folder.
* To HTC EVO 4G, HTC Sensation users : You must TURN OFF AUTO-ROTATION when you take picture to prevent crash.
[ Jellybus Camera Series ]
qbro, MiniDSLR, Maskbooth, Pump Camera, Animal Camera
* Special Thanks to Mario Klingemann(Computational Artisan, http://quasimondo.com/) and his ''Stack Blur''
Google License(LVL) bug fixed